Eyeful Media: global Digital, marketing & ecommerce Consulting
we bring big company in-house experience to businesses of all sizes
what we do
Eyeful Media offers eCommerce and digital marketing consulting services to businesses in all stages and operates its own digital media properties. From website assessments & audits to help you build a roadmap, digital marketing agency reviews, or filling vacant seats until you find the perfect hire, we are here to help. Need an expert to perform due diligence before acquiring a business? We can help with that, too.
who we are
We bring more than 20 years of in-house operational digital experience to the table from companies such as ProFlowers, Guitar Center, JCPenney & Fossil. We don't come from the big consulting firms - we are hands-on experts who have sat in leadership roles, working our way up from the ground up, and also operate our own websites so that we have testing grounds for new technology and tactics. We see ourselves as an extension of your team and act that way. Learn more about the Eyeful Media leadership team.
who we work with
While we have worked with some of the biggest brands and companies out there, our focus now tends to be helping companies ranging from a few million to $300 million, although we've worked with multi-billion dollar businesses. The companies that we love and love us back are eager to make changes, have at least one person ready to act on our recommendations, and have executive buy in. Does that sound like you? If so, so please drop us a line if you'd like to learn more.
We're not usually name droppers, and you won't find us on speaking circuits (we prefer to be at our keyboards doing work versus schmoozing), but you'll recognize some of the folks we've worked with recently -- Shane Co, Plated, Peacock Alley and others. You can check our marketing & ecommerce management experience for more.
where we've been featured recently
our online properties & Testing grounds
We believe in testing strategies on our own, and always trying out new technology. Since some of our clients don't have massive budgets, we've created some of our own properties to use as testing grounds for new tools & tactics, and in the case of FACT goods, do some good using our skills. These are profitable businesses in their own right, so let us know if you're interested in working together on any initiatives.
FACT = Find A Cure Today
FACT goods is our newest passion project. The site features products including inspirational t-shirts, hats, hoodies & other merchandise designed in two ways: for those who want to give back but don't want to wear clothes directly associated with an awareness cause, or with positive messages for those who have fought or are fighting diseases & challenges like cancer, Alzheimer's, spinal cord injuries, or others. We will be starting with 25% percent of proceeds going to charity but hope to boost that to 50% soon.
Please take a look and spread the word!
Launched in November 2017
Official Coupon Code features coupons, promotions, sales and printable coupons that are authorized by retailers so that they actually work and our customers save money.
Same concept as for the USA site, but for our Canadian deal-seeking friends (and folks who are sending them things!). Simple, clean and focused on a quality customer experience.
Launched in April 2016
Here's what's Trending on OfficialCouponCode This Month
With Winter upon us, we expect to see these stores to have strong performance in December.
- Craftsy - From knitting to quilting lessons, this website is great for those who want to create handmade gifts
- The Bay - Hudson's Bay,'s website The Bay is a favorite among Canadians
- Patagonia - Comfortable down jackets, warm fleece and more are perfect for cooler weather
- Wayfair - This online furniture & accessories retailer has been a prominent fixture on TV and print
- Overstock - This online deals megastore has ramped up TV advertising in a big way
- Marriott - With holiday travel upon us, we expect to see a surge in hotel bookings over the next month
- Papa John's - Football season = pizza! Need we say more?
- Burlington - With winter weather hitting the USA, we expect to see an increase in purchases from Burlington
- Kohl's - Kohl's department stores offer aggressive discounts on a regular basis and always perform well
- Lowe's and Home Depot - Home improvement for winterizing home and getting them guest ready
- Best Buy - Tablets, phones and accessories are great for passing the time as weather cools down