WE EAT OUR OWN DOG FOOD.
WE HAVE OUR OWN STARTUP WEBSITES & COMPANIES, SO WE CAN RELATE TO THOSE IN THE SAME BOAT... AND GIVE BACK.
We're not just ecommerce consultants. we have our own sites, too.
We believe in testing strategies on our own, and always trying out new technology. Since some of our clients don't have massive budgets, we've created some of our own properties to use as testing grounds for new tools & tactics, and in the case of FACT goods, do some good using our skills. Our experience building websites on Shopify, Wordpress and Squarespace also enables us to better understand these platforms to guide clients through site migrations and enhancements. These are standalone businesses in their own right, so please reach out if you're interested in working together on any initiatives.
Our eCommerce shop
FACT = Find A Cure Today
FACT goods is our newest passion project. The site features products including inspirational t-shirts, Christian hats, hoodies & other merchandise designed in two ways: for those who want to give back but don't want to wear clothes directly associated with an awareness cause, or with positive messages for those who have fought or are fighting diseases & challenges like cancer, Alzheimer's, spinal cord injuries, or others. We will be starting with a quarter of proceeds going to charity but hope to boost that to 50% soon.
Please take a look and spread the word!
Launched in November 2017. Built on Shopify.
Our savings websites
Official Coupon Code features coupons, promotions, sales and printable coupons that are authorized by retailers so that they actually work and our customers save money.
Same concept as for the USA site, but for our Canadian coupon seeking friends (and folks who are sending them things!). Simple, clean and focused on a quality customer experience.
Launched in April 2016. Built on Wordpress.
Here's what's Trending on OfficialCouponCode.com
With Summer upon us, we expect to see these stores to have strong performance in July:
- The Bay - Hudson's Bay's website, The Bay, is a favorite among Canadians
- Lowe's and Home Depot - Warm weather is here, so we expect a surge on gardening equipment, flowers, and bbqs.
- Patagonia - As it warms up, we think people will be shopping for more hiking clothes and picking up some backpacks as they transition out of jacket weather
- Overstock - This online deals megastore has ramped up TV advertising in a big way to compete with Wayfair
- Marriott and Hotel Power - With summer trips in sight, we're expecting an increase in hotel bookings
- Burlington - Burlington is ramping up some ads to make sure people know they sell more than just coats