About Eyeful Media
Eyeful Media offers eCommerce and digital marketing consulting services to businesses in all stages and operates its own digital media properties. We bring more than 20 years of digital experience to the table from companies such as ProFlowers, Guitar Center, JCPenney & Fossil.
From website audits for best practices, to digital marketing reviews and filling vacant seats until you find the perfect hire, we are here to help. Review our services or contact us for more information.
Our Flagship Properties
Recent Press Mentions
Digital Marketing Wordpress Plugins - Expert Recommendations
26 Secrets to Effective Team Management
Trending on OfficialCouponCode This Month
Each day, we get a peek into which companies are hot. Here's a list of some of the stores and brands that we've seen emerge over the past month and that we expect to do well in the next 30 days.
With summer and Father's Day around the corner, we expect to see these stores to have strong performance in June.
- Home Depot - For handy Fathers and those doing summer projects
- Cabelas - For all of those outdoorsy Dads this Father's Day
- The Bay - Hudson's Bay, the iconic Canadian department store is capturing share in the USA
- Craftsy - From knitting to photography lessons, this website is picking up steam
- Overstock - This online deals megastore has outlasted many similar stores
- Wayfair - This online furniture & accessories retailer has been a prominent fixture on TV and print
- Marriott - This hotel chain recently merged with Starwood but remains a staple for business & leisure travelers
- Papa John's - No matter the month or season, people love pizza
- BBVA Compass Bank - Their recent promotions with the NBA have helped this bank pop
- Burlington - We continue to see growth in brands that offer discounted prices on an everyday basis
- Kohl's - Kohl's department stores offer aggressive discounts on a regular basis and always perform well
- Lowe's - Home improvement and gardening are definitely in style
- Best Buy - Dad's love their tech! Tablets, phones and accessories will likely be a popular gift